The oldest institution of higher education in the United States is San Diego State University (State). This is a state educational institution, which was founded in 1897 as an ordinary school. Later, in 1974, he was awarded the status of a higher education institution. To date, the University of San Diego is considered the largest research center.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
In the US, San Diego State University is very popular among applicants. In the list of the best institutions of the country, he is now at 130 positions, and in the international ranking it occupies 621 places. The university is included in the top 200 best schools in the direction of "Economics and Business". He also stably enters the top ten universities across the country in terms of ethnic and racial diversity among his students.
The institution has a high indicator of the quality of teaching. This is due to the high qualification of the teaching staff. Most teachers are foreign specialists. The university allocates more than $ 2.4 billion a year to support the economy of San Diego. Most graduates stay there after the graduation and create a powerful workforce. Employers of prestigious companies have a high interest in the graduates of the institution.
For such a long period of functioning the university is famous for a large number of graduates who have become celebrities. Among them are actors, politicians, sportsmen, journalists.
This is not a complete list of famous graduates who have become famous for the whole world.
The main campus of San Diego State University is geographically located in the picturesque city of San Diego. The campus includes a large number of outstanding buildings and structures. Some of them are listed in the National Register of Historic Places:
In addition to historical places, the university has a cultural center and a rich library containing about a million books. Also here is a hostel for more than 4,100 students.
The university pays special attention to sports. Modern sports facilities, equipment and facilities provide opportunities for students to practice sports professionally. On the basis of the university there are various student teams that have repeatedly won prizes in international competitions.
For research works, the departments of the university own their own laboratories and other scientific resources, such as:
San Diego State University is a member of such associations as the California State University System, the American Association of State Colleges and Universities, the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities, the Oak Ridge Associated Universities, and the Sport affiliations and memberships: National Collegiat.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.