Qatar University is one of the first powerful universities in the Arabian Peninsula. Being a higher educational institution of the state level, Qatar University (QU) began providing educational services in 1973. The main buildings of the educational institution are in Doha, the capital city of the state of Qatar.
In the national academic rating, Qatar University has the position of the best university in the country. The first place in this list is complemented by excellent indicators from the point of view of international experts. The first 5 percent of the most prestigious universities in the world always include Qatar University in their ranks.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
At the Qatar University, about 8,000 students receive educational services at the same time. For the Middle East region this is the average size of a university. The admission committee receives applications from applicants from different countries. Half of all students are foreign nationals. The academic composition is represented by 787 teachers, among them a large proportion of specialists with doctoral degrees and renown in academic circles. Those who want to get into the exchange programs can find the necessary information on the social pages of Qatar University.
To obtain the necessary level of knowledge and increase the degree of professionalism in the property of the institution there is a large library.
The popularity of Qatar University is additionally FUIW network is confirmed.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.