Marshall School is the oldest school in Duluth and the only private school in the north of Minneapolis. The institution works on the system of joint education: the average number of students in the class is 16 people, the ratio of teachers to students is 1:12. Foreign students can enter the program of grades 7-12.
Marshall School is located in one of the largest cities of Minnesota - Duluth, on the shore of the large freshwater lake Superior (the third largest in the world!). Also in Duluth there is a unique, only in the US freshwater aquarium, the Great Lakes aquarium, an amazing lift bridge The Aerial Lift Bridge, which connects the canal banks and is located at the point where the canal flows into the lake. Minneapolis, the capital of the state, can be reached in 2 hours.
The territory has its own museum, there is a theatrical company and symphony orchestra, an unusually strong technical circle.
To study on a complex, in-depth, more professional and thorough level of AP students are offered the following list of subjects:
All pupils live in host families, which are carefully selected and constantly checked by the school staff. This is an excellent opportunity to immerse yourself completely in the cultural and language environment of the country: family members are doing everything possible to make the student feel comfortable, comfortable, and safe.
Marshall School has a huge number of clubs, clubs and sections on interests - in their spare time pupils will be able to fully express their abilities and talents, find like-minded people. Examples include the following:
Equally popular are sports and leisure activities - there is everything necessary for this on the campus. Approximately 87% of students, according to statistics, attend a minimum of 1 sports club or section. Of the most popular occupations it is worth noting:
The Marshall School campus has its own hockey arena, tennis courts and two football fields, a baseball field and jogging tracks, and ski runs (the total length is 4 kilometers). The main building includes an art gallery, a spacious common dining room, gymnasiums and fitness centers. The own concert hall of the school is designed for 750 seats, it is well equipped with stage equipment and acoustics - this is where most of the general events and celebrations are held.
The cost of one academic year is 41,000 $. This price does not include and is paid additionally:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.