1965. It is located in the United States, in sunny Florida in the southeast of the country.
The total number of students reaches 2,400 people: this includes both American citizens and foreign boarders: there are pre-school education programs, full secondary education from 1 to 12 class, and also qualitative preparatory programs for university entrants. Foreigners are admitted to school from the age of 11 (the Middle School step).
American Heritage School is rightly proud of the academic successes of its students:
Course Heritage: a harmonious combination of general academic disciplines, in-depth program for the study of medicine, engineering and law.
Middle School (grades 6-8)
Children learn a fairly extensive list of basic compulsory disciplines - these include:
Each student adds to his curriculum at least two courses from the following:
High School (grades 9-12)
At this level, the following subjects and academic disciplines are studied:
As can be seen from the presented list, the main academic directions repeat the programs of middle classes - but the thoroughness and depth of study, the complexity of subjects increase, preparing students for training at the next level.
University Preparation Programs
High school students can choose one of the presented programs, focusing on their interests, goals and educational needs - the choice depends on the range of subjects studied:
Each pupil lives in a host family, which is carefully selected and constantly checked by employees of the American Heritage School. All members of the host families are adult citizens of the United States, native speakers of the language: they do everything possible to make the child feel comfortable, comfortable and safe, ready to help in the organization of leisure and give valuable advice or advice, help to adapt in the new environment.
There are more than 80 clubs, organizations, studios and circles (including Honours courses) on the American Heritage School:
Sports teams are constantly participating and taking prizes at regional and national competitions: swimming, golf, women's football and track and field teams can be noted. [999.23 ]
American Heritage School has two campuses in one state:
The campuses are well equipped, equipped with everything necessary for quality education and pleasant rest and leisure, modern technologies and equipment are actively used (including electronic textbooks, Mac and iPad tablets) . The territory is located at the technical laboratory and 3 functional scientific centers, own library and media center, arts center and a water sports block, an Olympic-style pool. Excellent and sports equipment: golf courses and baseball, 6 tennis courts and a large sports hall, grounds for football and athletics.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.