One of the best universities in Thailand is the Prince of Songkla University (PSU). It is a state institution, founded in 1967 and named after Prince Mahidol Adulyadei, Prince Songkla, father of the current king. Geographically, Prince Songkla University is located in the town of Songkhla.
In the national rating of Prince of Songkla University is on the 8th place. PSU ranks 813 positions among international institutions. According to Webometrics Ranking, the school is located at 624 place.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Prince Songkla University consists of four educational campuses. In 1968, the first permanent campus was established in Pattani. Then it was opened in Hat Yai in 1971, which is currently the main campus, where more than 50% of students of the institution study. Other campuses were established in Phuket (1977), as well as in Surat Thani (1990).
The university owns its own library containing thousands of books. There is also a comfortable furnished dormitory for foreign citizens, a sports complex, playgrounds, canteens, shops, research laboratories and computer classes.
The institution is part of the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.