Any French university has a decent level of education. In this mass, Pantheon-Assas University, its second valid name - University of Université Paris 2 (UP2), is distinguished by the maximum quality of teaching and the highest rating ratings. The University of Pantheon-Assas is a state higher educational institution, began its academic activity in 1970. All the central buildings of the educational institution are located in the French capital - in Paris.
Despite a fairly young academic age, Pantheon-Assas University has been consistently present in TOP lists of the top 30 French universities in recent decades. This helps him to stay in demand among the entrants. An additional sign of the popularity of the institution is its location in the first 5 percent of the world academic rating, which is compiled according to authoritative independent sources.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
From the perspective of an enlightened Europe, the university is average in the number of students. Annually about 19 000 students study in this Alma mater. The Admissions Committee accepts applications from foreign citizens without any restrictions. It should be noted that approximately 7% of the students are foreign citizens. Almost 1,600 teachers, who are high-level specialists, provide students with knowledge.
Students wishing to participate in the exchange educational process - can take advantage of the opportunities of special programs. Social pages related to Pantheon-Assas University will provide the necessary information and conditions.
There is an academic library on the territory of the educational complex, which opens up wide opportunities for students to independently prepare and study additional sources. All those who need accommodation are provided with living in a hostel located directly near the campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.