University of Osaka Prefecture - a worthy choice for quality higher education in Japan. At the same time, Osaka Prefecture University (OPU) has a state ownership, which makes its diploma especially competitive. The beginning of the academic activities of the university was laid in 1883. The university is located on the outskirts of the city of Osaka, which means that students can use the convenience of urban conditions and the advantages of country living and walking.
At the University of Osaka Prefecture, popularity among applicants is confirmed by indicators of the national ranking of the country's leading universities. Taking the 24th place in the academic list of such an educated country as Japan, the institution demonstrates high demand and prestige. To this indicator, you can add a leading position in the list of 5 percent of the most prestigious educational institutions in the world.
Based on the quality of knowledge gained at the walls of Osaka Prefecture University, employers are happy to employ graduates of this university.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This university has an average size. At the same time, 9,000 students receive specialties within its walls. Foreign applicants are actively seeking to get into such a prestigious educational institution (the total share of foreigners is 2 percent of all students studying). Specialists invited from abroad, together with local staff, conduct teaching activities. There are a total of 827 staff units of the teaching staff. Some students use international exchange programs, which are provided by the University of Osaka Prefecture at each faculty.
All about the student life of an educational institution can be found on the pages of online communities associated with the university.
A mandatory attribute of any university is a library. Here to help students provided literature on all taught disciplines, as well as a selection of professional periodicals.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.