At Oklahoma State University, students receive the highest level of knowledge. Oklahoma State University (OSU) is a higher education institution with state ownership. Location - the United States of America, the beginning of academic activities - 1890. Central buildings are located away from the bustle of the city, outside the city of Stillwater.
According to the national academic rating, the position of one of the most prestigious universities in the country is at the State University of Oklahoma. Popular Oklahoma State University among students It also adds international recognition of the institution, confirmed by international experts. This school is always present in the first 5 percent of the list of elite universities in the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The capacity of this large educational institution allows you to train up to 21,000 students annually. Students feel the desire to get to study at Oklahoma State University from other countries. At the same time, the share of foreigners among students is fixed at 6 percent. The required amount of theoretical knowledge and practical skills is introduced by 1,300 teachers, some of whom are foreigners working under contract. The administration motivates students to participate in the exchange educational process, to gain knowledge abroad. Social pages related to the university will provide the necessary information and conditions of these programs.
Modern educational process can not do without self-preparation. To do this, in an educational institution there is an academic library with all the necessary literature. All comers are provided with accommodation in a hostel, located near the campus.
Oklahoma State University is proud of its membership in prestigious associations such as APLU, NCAA and OAK RIDGE ASSOCIATED UNIVERSITIES.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.