One of the major US institutions of higher education is Ohio University (OUC). It is a public institution, founded in 1804 by an act of Congress. Ohio University is a research institution, geographically located in the city of Athens.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
In the national ranking, Ohio University currently occupies 163 place in the list of the best institutions. Among international universities, he is in 807 positions.
Over the entire period of its activity, the OUC graduated more than 240,000 students. Many of them have achieved great success. Graduates have been recognized by many prestigious awards and positions. Among them it is worth noting:
Here are listed only a part of the famous graduates of the university.
The main campus of the University of Ohio is geographically located in the city of West Athens. On the basis of the institution operates a large library. Her collection contains more than 2.3 million items of microfilm material, 13,500 periodicals and 3 million printed volumes. All this makes it one of the 100 largest libraries in the United States.
From the very beginning of its activity, OUC pays special attention to sport. In Ohio, there are 36 active club sports programs that are designed for both genders. The football team is called Bobcats and competes in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) at Level I as members of the Charter at the Middle American Conference. The men's basketball team made 13 matches in the NCAA National Basketball Championship I. Also, the School of Recreational and Sports Sciences operates on the basis of the institution, it is focused on creating, improving and disseminating theoretical and practical information through various programs.
The university is a member of the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities and Sport affiliations: National Collegiate Athletic Association.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.