The National Research Nuclear University (Moscow Engineering Physics Institute) of the National Research Nuclear University “MEPhI” is a non-profit public Russian university. The foundation year of the MEPhI educational institution, on the basis of which the university was established, is 1942, and in 2008 the institute was renamed the National Nuclear Research University. The university is located in the capital of the Russian Federation - in Moscow.
Over seven thousand students study at the university. 1223 teachers comprise the academic staff of the university. 9% of students are representatives of other states. In accordance with the national ranking, the university is ranked tenth, in the international ranking it is in 580 positions.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
NRNU (MEPhI) has always been distinguished by high-quality research activities of its students, researchers and faculty. Among their achievements are not only research, but also sensational discoveries:
At the disposal of students there is a library, a developed sports infrastructure, apartment-type dormitories, restaurants and cafes. For sports at the university all conditions are created: there are stadiums, sports halls, fitness centers. There are also clubs for various sports (gymnastics, rugby, sambo, football and mountaineering).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.