Taiwan National University Chengchi is an institution of higher education with state ownership status. The history of National Chengchi University (NCCU) began in 1927. The university is located on the outskirts of the city of Taipei, which is the capital of the state. Due to this fact, any student can take advantage of the comforts of living in the city, as well as the possibilities of country rest.
Local youth consider it prestigious to receive education in the National Chengchi University. The national rating gives this school a place in the top twenty best universities in Taiwan. According to international experts, National Chengchi University is worthy of 5 percent of the world's most prestigious educational centers. In the academic environment, the best directions existing in the NCCU are:
Of course, all these ranking achievements are impossible without the high quality of teaching, which in turn provides graduates with a fairly easy job.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
NCCU is a medium-sized educational institution. The simultaneous acquisition of knowledge in the walls of the university is available for 15,000 students. Foreigners come on a general basis. Guests from abroad at the National Chengchi University account for about 7 percent, which is an excellent indicator for an Asian higher education institution. The academic staff includes 940 teachers from around the world. University offers students the opportunity to participate in international exchange. All the necessary details on this issue can be clarified in the social networks related to the NCCU.
Independent preparation of students takes place with the help of an excellent scientific library owned by the institution. We should also note the presence of National Chengchi University in the lists of such associations as TUS and OPEN COURSE WARE CONSORTIUM.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.