Academic activities of Nagoya University began in 1871. Now Nagoya University is one of the best universities in Japan, the campus of which is located in Nagoya.
For a long time the university does not leave the national TOP-10. According to experts, the most prestigious areas here are:
Also high quality of teaching is noted, thanks to which this university is included in the TOP-200 educational institutions by this criterion. The excellent reputation of Nagoya University among employers allows its graduates to quickly find a job.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
Since more than 15,000 students study at Nagoya University, it can be called a major university. Among them about 9% are foreigners. The academic staff includes 2,700 teachers.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.