Mill Hill Summer School (Mill Hill Summer School) operates on the basis of the famous and popular Mill Hill School in the suburbs of London, while students of major academic programs leave for the summer holidays. The summer camp offers interesting combined programs for schoolchildren from all over the world, boys and girls from 9 to 13 years. The camp operates under the official patronage of a large educational organization that guarantees the quality of education and comfortable living conditions: it is BABSSCo (British Association of Short Courses - The British Association of Boarding School Short Courses).
This organization has been operating since 1995: today it is one of the leaders in the organization of vacation language courses, schools and camps. BABSSCo is accredited by the British Council and conducts summer courses in four major and prestigious schools in the UK:
Every year, schoolchildren from all over the world come to the Mill Hill Summer School summer courses, choosing one of the combined programs: English + football or English + entertainment. During one week of stay, students improve their language skills (5 days a week) for 18 lessons, and spend the rest of the time on sports, leisure, entertainment and extra-curricular activities, and are engaged in sections and clubs, interest clubs. Twice a week there are interesting thematic excursions: it can be large British cities (Oxford, Cambridge, London), historical places and monuments, cultural or architectural attractions, parks and reserves, amusement parks and attractions, zoos and oceanariums.
The indicated price already includes:
During one week of stay, students improve their language skills (5 days a week) for 18 lessons, and spend the rest of the time on sports, leisure, entertainment and extra-curricular activities, and are engaged in sections and clubs, interest clubs. Twice a week there are interesting thematic excursions: it can be large British cities (Oxford, Cambridge, London), historical places and monuments, cultural or architectural attractions, parks and reserves, amusement parks and attractions, zoos and oceanariums.
In their free time, Mill Hill Summer School students go on excursions, walks and sightseeing tours, go in for sports and creativity, visit various clubs and clubs. Of the most popular optional classes, we can mention:
The school campus is ideally suited for placement and training of participants in summer programs. They are equipped with spacious and bright classrooms, there is a theater studio, a sports infrastructure is developed: an indoor spacious pool, fields and grounds for various team games, a modern sports complex, tennis courts.
The indicated cost already includes:
The indicated cost already includes:
Please note that there are some additional fees and fees not included in the program's basic cost:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.