Marquette University is a higher educational institution of the United States of America. Marquette University (MU) has a private ownership. The beginning of the academic activities of this university was laid in 1881. The main university building is located within the city of Milwaukee.
According to international experts, Marquette University is among the top 5 percent of the most prestigious educational institutions in the world. The national academic ranking places Marquette University in 160th place in the elite list of the best American universities. Employers have long noted the excellent level of training of MU graduates and provide them with high-paying jobs immediately after graduation.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Marquette University is characterized by its average size. In his classrooms 10,000 students gain knowledge. The admission committee is ready for enrollment of foreign citizens, if they have passed the admission process. Students from other countries account for about 5 percent of the total number of students. 832 specialists are engaged in teaching in all directions. Most of them came to work from the world's leading universities. The university takes an active part in the international exchange of students. In this direction, Marquette University has many partners abroad. Details of the exchange educational process can be found on the pages of social networks related to MU.
Obtaining additional knowledge by students is based on independent work, in which they use the modern scientific library of the institution. Anyone can stay in a comfortable hostel on the territory of the university.
For many years, the university has maintained close ties with the academic groups INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF CATHOLIC UNIVERSITIES, NCAA, and ASSOCIATION OF JESUIT COLLEGES AND NIVERSITIES.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.