In 1755, the oldest Russian university, Lomonosov Moscow State University, was founded. Moscow State University. MV Lomonosov Moscow State University is a major scientific center of the Russian Federation, which includes 15 research institutes.
At the moment, the university is conducting scientific research in 300 directions at once. Over the years of its work, university scientists have made many significant research works.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The main 36-storey building of Lomonosov Moscow State University is located on the Vorobyovy Gory, from which a panoramic view of the capital opens. On the territory of the University there is the Botanical Garden, also in Moscow State University there is the oldest herbarium of the Russian Federation and the unique Zoological Museum. Also, the university has its own yacht club.
Faculties of Moscow State University are located in the central districts of Moscow. The educational center has more than 600 buildings. The library of this university is the oldest public and large Russian library, which has about 10 million copies.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.