The Kaplan summer school Los Angeles Whittier College is located on the base of a picturesque campus with a developed infrastructure in Whittier College: it not only significantly improves the level of teaching English, but also expands opportunities for leisure and recreation. The school only accepts bookings from groups of students (please contact your manager for details).
The college campus of Kaplan summer Los Angeles Whittier College is spacious, quiet and cozy, it is an ideal place to learn the language and interesting, exciting summer vacations. Thanks to the multinational environment of students, each student will be able to find new friends from all over the world, learn more about different cultures and peoples.
In 2016 the summer school accepts only group arrivals, individual, unfortunately, impossible.
Accommodation and meals are provided - free of charge for 1 accompanying person for every 10 people. The sizes of groups are from 10 people.
Age of students: from 16 years.
Requirements for enrollment: English at Beginner level (minimum).
Learning outcomes: understanding of the language, free communication in everyday life.
Group size: from 10 people.
Duration of the lesson: 45 minutes.
Accommodation on the campus of the college, double rooms, shared showers.
The leisure and leisure opportunities at Kaplan summer Los Angeles Whittier College are very wide:
The pupils live in cozy double rooms of the common residence (with a private bathroom in each room), a balanced and varied half-board meal is provided (19 times a week). On campus for participants of the program there is a swimming pool, sports fields and fields, an extensive rich library and a cozy cafe where students like to meet their friends over a cup of coffee. On request, a group transfer service (airport-residence) is available. The journey from Los Angeles Airport (LAX) will take about an hour.
Arrivals are due on the following dates: June 19 - August 6.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.