Kyoto University is a higher education institution in Japan with an excellent level of education. Kyoto University has a state form of ownership, which significantly raises its already high rating in the eyes of applicants. The beginning of the academic activities of the university dates back to 1897. The university is located on an urban campus in Kyoto.
The twenty fifth place in the world ranking of the best universities gives Kyoto University the right to be called one of the most prestigious places of education on the planet. As for the national academic rating, here Kyoto University occupies an honorable second stage.
The most prestigious areas of the university.
Separately, it is worth noting the international recognition of Kyoto University in terms of teaching. This criterion allows the university to occupy a place in the TOP list of the first 100 universities in the world. Knowledge and practical skills of graduates are also appreciated by employers. A specialist with a diploma from this institution is always waiting for high-paying jobs in Japan and abroad.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This school has an average size. At the same time, the process of obtaining knowledge passes through 23,000 students. The admission committee accepts applications from citizens of various countries. Despite the rigidity of the selection - 7 percent of all students are foreign nationals. Disciplines are taught by 3,000 qualified specialists. Many of them come from other prestigious educational institutions of the planet. All Kyoto University faculties provide an opportunity for their students to participate in the international exchange process. Social networks will provide information about the nuances of student life and study at this university.
Students can independently prepare for seminars using modern literature and periodicals in the academic library of the university. All students are provided with a comfortable hostel.Kyoto University is an honorary member of such academic structures: APRU, OCW and ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER LEARNING.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.