The system of supervision (supervision) of training includes:
- Round the clock support. Rest assured that we are ready to help you at any time.
- Selecting and arranging living in decent families almost anywhere and anytime.
- Reporting of student performance and attendance;
- On request - attendance at school events and parental meetings;
- Assistance in the resolution of difficult circumstances relating to education and residence;
- Exercising care for the student's well-being and participation in the life of his family ;
- Assistance in mastering the materials of the educational institution with translation into the mother tongue;
- Conducting academic reports with explanations and annexes in the form of recommendations;
- Supervising the student's material condition with the issuance of reports and the provision of Payments;
- Collaboration by means of interpretation with third parties on behalf of the parents;
- Organization of transfer of various kinds;
- Assistance in the selection of budget flights and purchase of tickets;
- Participation In the organization of vacations and free time and contact with the student during his absence.
- Organization of additional classes
The list of additional services:
1. Assisting in benevolent interaction between the educational institution, the trainee and his parents;
2. Ensuring equality among students;
3. Providing timely information to parents:
- on education and discipline,
- in case of moving a student to / from an educational institution;
- in conducting events at an educational institution (holidays , Seminars, promotions);
- on the progress of their children with a report.
4. Assistance in solving legal and financial issues.
5. Provision of assistance in case of need for treatment during illness and in the application of health insurance.
* IMPORTANTLY! The list of curatorial services provides for the settlement of any kind of tasks on the territory of the location of the educational institution. In addition to the basic stages presented, the monitoring system for trainees considers it possible to maintain the student's well-being, providing advice and recommendations in various life circumstances (opening a bank account, losing documents, force majeure situations, etc.)