Koç University (KU) is an excellent example of a private, non-profit higher education institution. The beginning of the academic activity of this educational institution dates back to 1993. Koch University is located in Turkey, the central buildings of the university are in the city of Istanbul.
Koç University has a prestigious location in the national academic rating. Leading positions are characterized by a constant finding in the top ten of the best Turkish universities. It is noteworthy that the recognition of world academic circles KU was able to achieve in only a quarter of a century.
Entering the first 5% of the most elite universities in the world, makes this institution one of the most popular places of study in the Turkish Republic. Recognition of international experts, despite the university's youth, made the university one of the most popular and popular on the territory of Asia and Europe.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
This institution is considered small in size. Approximately 6,000 students study at the University of Koch at the same time. On the basis of statistical data, it can be calculated that 4 percent of students are foreign subjects who enter the university on general grounds. Theoretical knowledge and practical skills for students give 433 teachers, some of whom are foreigners working under contract. Students, can always participate in the exchange of educational process, and get some of the skills and knowledge in other universities. Social pages related to the institution will provide the necessary information and conditions for participating in exchange programs.
For self-study, students are provided with a modern library, with all the necessary literature. All visitors are provided with accommodation in a hostel located directly near the campus.
Koç University prides itself on belonging to such a prestigious association as the EUA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.