Kings Concordia College is a prestigious school based on Concordia College. Kings College Concordia is located in Westchester County in the fashionable village of Bronxville. From here to Manhattan about 30 minutes by train.
The students of the school can use the infrastructure and resources of Concordia College. The educational institution-partner was founded in 1861. Today it is part of the structure of the University of Concordia.
The campus is an ensemble of historical buildings. On its territory there is a special atmosphere. In a modern school, students have to study in excellent conditions, an international environment.
Program for international students wishing to enroll in US universities after graduation.
Number of students in the class: 12
Dates of the beginning: January 5th, March 30th, June 22nd, September 14th 2015; January 4th, March 28th, 20th June and September 12 2016
Duration: 1-2 years, depending on the language level and academic background.
Students in the class: 17 students
High School Graduate, GPA from 2.5 (3.0 for for Sciences)
TOEFL iBT 80 (15 minimum for each part) / IELTS 6.5 (6.0 minimum for each part) or the equivalent of
If the language level is below the required level, study Will take longer due to additional English lessons
Min age: 17
A course providing the opportunity to prepare for a master's degree program at leading US universities.
Key aspects of the program:
1 trimester: structured tasks for the development of complex thinking, substantiation of opinion with the help of evidence;
2 term: development of critical thinking, training in autonomous research and data processing; 999.33]
3 term: writing and presentation of scientific work with the help of a teacher.
Start dates: June 22, 2015, September 14, 2015, January 4, 2016 (the length of the course depends on the level of preparation, minimum 1 trimester).
The maximum class size: 12 people. 999.39]
Course intensity: 25 lessons per week (in the classroom) plus 12-15 individual lessons.
Requirements for crediting:
1. Academic - Bachelor's degree with documentary evidence of good grades; Auto-essay length of one printed page; The minimum GPA average is 2.5.
2. Language - Kings Level 2 (Elementary), TOEFL iBT 20.
Course price: 6430 per term
Students are offered on campus accommodation in the residences of Romoser and Rippe. Available double and triple furnished rooms. Facilities (showers, several bathrooms) are provided for a section of 9 rooms. Each residence has a laundry, a kitchen, a living room, a lounge, and Internet access.
Half board is offered. The menu - European, American cuisine.
1 year of residence in the residence (meals 3 times a day) - 11024 dollars
Kings College New York's extracurricular program is rich and diverse. Students are offered sports training and activities (competitions, team building), excursions to New York, trips to neighboring cities. The campus regularly hosts entertainment events: discos, competitions, quizzes, creative meetings and much more.
The campus includes several buildings with over a hundred-year history. In the educational buildings for students open modern, equipped with interactive technology, the audience, libraries, computer and administrative information centers. Wireless internet is available in all areas. The school has a music studio, the center of art. Sports infrastructure is represented by sports grounds (open and closed), fitness center, gymnasium, tennis courts, fields for softball, football and baseball.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.