The Caythorpe Court Summer Camp is located near the legendary Sherwood Forest (west coast of England): it is a 65 acre well-groomed area in a quiet and peaceful countryside.
Caythorpe Court camp, like the rest of the PGL network, accepts children from all over the world, although about 90% of holidaymakers are traditionally British. The summer entertainment program does not provide for English lessons: language skills are taught unobtrusively, in a free, friendly environment during games, competitions, sports or crafts.
The most popular and to some extent classic is the Multi-activity program ): These are diverse and interesting classes for those students who want to try everything at once. The program includes team games, trampoline jumping, archery or rifles, fencing, rock climbing, cycling, orienteering, rope running, etc. Multiactivities can form the basis of the course, and serve as an addition to any other program - in any case, the course will not allow children to get bored.
Morning - multi-activites, the second - motorcycling. For active fans of adrenaline: the opportunity to learn a motorcycle, maps or quad. You can start learning with the basics of management - and gradually learn how to drive confidently and create your own driving style! Please note that the course does not provide for the receipt of rights.
Morning - multi-activites, the second - motorcycling. For the most active fans of adrenaline and skillful drivers: the ability to improve riding skills on a motorcycle, map or quad. Create your own unique style! Please note that the course does not provide for the receipt of rights.
Students live in modern comfortable and comfortable residences: the bedrooms are designed for 2-6 people. You can also live in the main building: the living quarters have recently been restored and now fully meet modern standards of comfortable living - these are bedrooms for 4-8 people. Students who want to immerse themselves in the beauty of English nature and the charm of the camp atmosphere can choose a modern tent city, which is comfortably located on the territory (there are equipped toilets and shower blocks). Regardless of the chosen type of accommodation, meals for all participants are organized full, healthy and balanced: a variety of dishes, including dietary options, are offered.
Talent show, campfire gatherings, competitions and much more.
Summer camp will be an excellent choice for active and independent children who find it difficult to sit still, who like to communicate with peers, solve complex puzzles and find non-standard solutions.
The campus includes both ancient buildings, real architectural monuments (for example, the majestic main building), as well as modern buildings, sports grounds and fields for games. Also on the campus you can find shops and a spacious common dining room, and relax on the nature of the students like a quiet quiet lake.
Not included in the price:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.