Beam House Summer Camp is located on the shore of a quiet river surrounded by a stunningly beautiful forest valley - North Devon is 2.5 hours from London. Close to the spacious English beaches: such a successful location offers great opportunities for a variety of entertainment, sports, games and parties. The camp is especially popular among water sports lovers - for this there is all necessary equipment, inventory, professional instructors with extensive experience work.
The age of the pupils is 10-13 / 13-16 years old.
The Beam House camp, like the rest of the PGL network, accepts children from all over the world, although about 90% of holidaymakers are traditionally British. The summer entertainment program does not provide for English lessons: language skills are taught unobtrusively, in a free, friendly environment during games, competitions, sports or crafts.
The most popular and to some extent classical is the Multi-activity program ): These are diverse and interesting classes for those students who want to try everything at once. The program includes team games, trampoline jumping, archery or rifles, fencing, rock climbing, cycling, orienteering, rope running, etc. Multiactivities can form the basis of the course, and serve as an addition to any other program - in any case, the course will not allow children to get bored.
3 days of multi-activism and 3 days of classes on the board. Experienced instructors can teach even a beginner, correct the skills of more experienced athletes - believe me, the first wave you will never forget!
Morning - multi-activites, the second - classes in extreme sports: rock climbing, motorcycle, sketchboard, mountain bike (mountain bike). All classes are conducted under the continuous supervision and supervision of professional trainers and instructors. For those students who do not represent their lives without adrenaline!
Morning - Multi-activites, the second - motorcycling. For active fans of adrenaline: The ability to learn a motorcycle, maps or quad. You can start training with Basics of management - and gradually learn how to confidently manage transport and Create your own riding style! Please note that the course does not provide for Obtaining rights.
The students live in the main building, which is a classical 17th century manor house - the architectural merits of the mansion immerse children in the atmosphere of fairytales and antiquities. Bedrooms are designed for 4-8 people, equipped with all necessary furniture and appliances, comfortable and comfortable; Bathrooms and toilets are located on each floor. Organized a full, healthy, balanced diet.
On the territory of children can engage in various activities, for example, climbing rope, dyulfer, archery, motor sport and many others.
Summer camp will be an excellent choice for active and independent children who find it difficult to sit still, who like to communicate with peers, solve complex puzzles and find non-standard solutions.
Woodland and fields surround Beam House. On the territory there are:
Not included in the price (extra charge):
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.