Kaspertart University is a popular institution of higher education in Thailand with state ownership. Kasetsart University (KU )’s educational activities began in 1943. The campus of the university is located in the multinational city of Bangkok.
According to international authoritative sources, the University of Kasertart is located in the leading dozen of Thai higher educational institutions completely legal. The world academic ranking records Kasetsart University’s finding in the first five percent of the world's best educational centers. The work of teachers is estimated by a separate rating and brings this institution to the top 4 hundreds of the world academic elite.
Traditionally, the study of engineering and technology is considered the most prestigious field of study with high quality teaching at this university. The diploma obtained by KU graduates is highly valued on the Asian labor market, as well as on world employment exchanges.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
A university can be classified as a large one, since about 66,000 students at the same time gain knowledge there. Students from abroad are attracted for training, attracted by high rating criteria and a very low cost of education. It is worth noting that a student living in this country will be cheaper than other regions.
The academic staff of the institution has 2,900 specialists, including many teachers from various countries of the world. As a rule, Asian students are willing to study in another country in international exchange programs, which are provided by Kasetsart University. All information on this topic is concentrated in the social networks of the university.
Increasing the level of one’s own knowledge or the depth of mastering special disciplines is carried out using scientific literature located in an excellent and modern library. KU provides students with the opportunity to live on their territory in comfortable dormitories. The faculty and administration of the university are rightly proud of the membership in the ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER LEARNING group.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.