Traveling to sunny Australia for the summer holidays - what could be better? For the participants of the summer program Kaplan summer Cairns we offer not only effective English language training programs, but also a wonderful vacation on the coast: the sea, the sun, new emotions and friends from all over the world, sunbathing and water sports!
Cairns is a cozy, quiet, very safe and beautiful place in the north-east of Australia, right on the coast. Warm and sunny weather is here almost all year round, and the natural values of the region are not limited to the sea coast: there are also mountains and rainforests
Dates of the summer school: July 27-August 9. Also, additional dates for arrivals are possible, please contact your manager for details.
Age of students: 12-15 years.
The program includes:
Students live in cozy double rooms in host families, a balanced and varied meal is provided according to the full board scheme. Living in a family is a great opportunity to get to know the life and traditions of Australians, to practice the language with direct carriers. On the territory of the school for students is equipped with a large number of classes (each has air conditioning), free Internet access and a huge balcony that opens an incredible view of the sea coast. On request, a group transfer service is available: June 28 / August 4 - from the airport to the host family house, August 3 / August 10 - to the airport.
The cost of living according to the summer camp program
The opportunities for recreation and leisure are very wide here - the organizers are striving to ensure that every day is remembered in a special way, arranging a variety of leisure and entertainment activities. In addition to participating in group games and parties, the following leisure activities are available to students:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.