The Kaplan Summer Berkeley Summer School for teens on the shores of the colorful San Francisco Bay is a great opportunity not only to effectively improve your English, but also to meet new friends, spend an unforgettable vacation, discover the sunny Californian city and its features. At the moment the school accepts only group applications for students, please check with your manager for details.
Berkeley - the city where the school is located - is located in the northern part of California just outside San Francisco; This is a recognized major scientific center of the United States, there are many scientific laboratories and prestigious, rating University of California. Languagethe school is located on the basis of the university, which not only improves the quality of the education received, but also provides an opportunity for an interesting and fascinating pastime in free time.
The camp only accepts groups of 10 people. For every 10 students there is free accommodation and meals for one accompanying person.
The dates of the summer school: June 20-July 31.
Age of students: 14-18 years. Only group bookings from 10 people in a group, for every 10 students - 1 attendant for free.
The program includes:
Students live in cozy double rooms of the common residence, a balanced and varied half-board meal is provided.
On request, a group transfer service (airport-residence) is available.
Students live in the cozy double rooms of the common residence, a balanced and varied half-board meal is provided.
Recreational and sporting opportunities are very wide:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.