The warm and welcoming city of San Diego is an ideal place for a vacation: there are an absolute majority of sunny days per year, and spacious beaches attract thousands of tourists and fans of a quiet, relaxed holiday. Also in the city there is a rich cultural life: it will not be difficult to choose a place or event for a cognitive interesting trip, and there will be a lot of opportunities for leisure and entertainment for students. Kaplan summer summer camp San Diego is located in the suburb of San Diego, La Holla, which is known for its calm, quiet, safe atmosphere and beautiful scenic views.
Dates of the summer school: June 26-August 6.
Age of students: 14-18 years.
The program includes:
Students live in cozy double rooms in a host family, a balanced and varied half-board meal is provided. Living in a family is a great opportunity to get to know the life and traditions of Australians, to practice the language with direct carriers. In the classrooms of the school multimedia equipment is installed, there is a fairly extensive library (the fund includes a variety of books and films), students are provided with free Internet access. It is also possible for students to stay in the apartment.
The cost of living according to the summer camp program
Recreational and sporting opportunities are very wide:
A group transfer service is available upon request, a two-way transfer is already included in the program price. The journey from San Diego Airport will be approximately 40 minutes.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.