Japanese Higher Educational Institution Kagoshima University provides high-quality educational services. Kagoshima University (KU) has a state ownership. The beginning of the academic activities of the university is associated with 1949. Lectures and seminars are held on an urban type campus in the city of Kagoshima.
Kagoshima University is one of three dozen of the most prestigious universities in Japan, according to the national academic ranking. At the same time, an international assessment places Kagoshima University in 5 percent of the world's top institutions of higher education. Given these facts, employers around the world provide high-paying jobs for KU graduates immediately after graduation .
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Kagoshima University has an average size. Approximately 10,000 students receive knowledge annually in all areas. Admission is available not only to Japanese applicants, but also to foreign guests. On average, 2% of the total number of students are foreigners. The educational process is conducted by 1200 teachers. These are local specialists with degrees, as well as invited teachers from other universities in the world. Each student has the opportunity to study in another country on an international exchange program. All the details of student life can be found in social networks.
The study of special disciplines takes place with the help of the university’s own academic library. The hostel provides all comers.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.