Jiangsu University (UJS) began its activities in 1902. At the moment, it is one of the best educational centers in China. It has an urban type campus. It is located in Zhenjiang.
This is a university, which is distinguished by the quality of student learning. That is why he is included in the academic tops of the best educational centers of the country and the whole world. Over the past years, UJS has not left the rating of 90 prestigious universities in China and 5% of reputable educational institutions of the planet.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
At the University of Jiangsu, more than 34 thousand students are educated, so it is considered large. Among the students there are foreigners who came to China to receive education. Successful students have the opportunity to participate in exchange programs and learn in foreign universities.
Jiangsu University has many buildings at its disposal: these are academic buildings, a library, and student dormitories.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.