INTO World Education Center London is a specialized educational center in the capital of Britain. It is open to foreign applicants who wish to enroll in British universities. The center is located in the East End, it has modern resources for effective education.
This educational institution is a kind of resource center. It provides applicants with access to the online catalog of library materials, periodicals, profile publications, additional literature in English. The center is characterized by modern technical equipment. There is everything for scanning, copying, computer processing of information. The infrastructure of the educational institution is represented by a multifunctional lecture hall, a resource center, IT equipment, consulting rooms and auditoriums.
The programs of the London INTU Center are recognized by 86 British universities.
The education center offers 4 preparatory programs. Two of them are complex, two are linguistic.
Preparatory program for future freshmen bachelors. For enrollment you need a certificate of secondary education, IELTS from 4.0. The intensity of training is within 24 hours per week. The courses take place 3-4 trimester. Classes begin in September, January and June. Successful completion of the INTO Foundation guarantees admission to the Bachelor's Degree.
The preparatory program provides for the training of applicants in the following areas:
The cost of the program: 3 semesters - from 17,600 pounds, 4 semesters - from 21,750 pounds.
The preparatory program for applicants for the Master's program provides for the study of the English language and profile disciplines for 3 terms with an academic load of at least 22 hours per week. To enroll in the course requires a bachelor's degree, language skills at least IELTS 5.5.
The cost of the program: from 17600 for 3 terms.
A specialized program allows you to increase the level of proficiency in English applicants for INTO Diplom and INTO Foundation programs. The training is designed for a minimum of a trimester. In a week students give language training from 20 hours. In the training program: vocabulary and grammar, communication, listening, writing, project activities, information retrieval and research. The result of the training is to improve the language level and develop the academic skills necessary for learning. The program is available to anyone who speaks English at the level of IELTS 3.0.
The center offers its students the most convenient accommodation options in the British capital:
Meals are also offered at your choice, from self-catering to half-board.
The cost of living:
1. INTO Foundation (+ 80 pounds per week for two meals):
2. INTO Diploma (+ 80 pounds per week for two meals):
3. English for University study (+80 pounds per week for a two-time meal):
4. The cost of one week's stay (for example, for general English courses) is from £ 205 for a private room with a bathroom and from £ 222 for a studio.
The school year is divided into terms. Students can relax during holidays and weekends, as well as vacations between terms.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.