International School for Advanced Studies - one of the best state universities in Italy. It was founded in 1978. The campus is located in the Trieste area. University abbreviation - SISSA. The institution is not only among the top 40 prestigious universities in the country, but also occupies an honorable place in the list of five percent of the world’s famous educational institutions.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
International School for Advanced Studies is a very small university where only 300 students study. In this case, the teaching staff includes 200 specialists.
As for the infrastructure of the university, it is quite developed. These are educational buildings, sports facilities and its own library. SISSA is a member of many prestigious associations and groups, including EUA and CEI .
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.