Year of foundation: octory is scheduled for September 2018
Age: 6+ years
Type of training: joint (boys and girls)
Number of students:
Programs: preparation for primary school, secondary school, GCSE, A-level, Advanced Placement, summer, winter courses
Smapse International Company, in conjunction with its foreign partners, is actively negotiating the opening of a language school in the city of Krasnodar. For the construction of the International Language Center - SMAPC, a design was chosen that could be associated with British architecture. Bolle 700 square meters. The schools will be used as classes for teaching foreign languages both by native speakers and local teachers, and the school plans to implement a cinema hall to watch films in foreign languages and conduct presentations and lectures. In free from training time the cinema hall can be used as a dance studio.
The uniqueness of the school is that it is planned to implement the maximum number of different language programs for both children and adults, and our international practice will allow us to reveal the entire language potential of students.
The school plans to prepare for entering the well-known schools, colleges and universities of the world (in Great Britain, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Europe, etc.). Teaching will be conducted in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Chinese.
Along with training in the Krasnodar school, SMASS will try to preserve the family atmosphere and the absence of cliches between the teachers and students accepted in state educational institutions.
Together with the training in each student will develop discipline, motivation, responsibility, commitment. The school will be held additional active activities to rally students and teachers. It is planned to organize trips for the city and for active recreation on a private school bus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.