One of the best institutions of higher education in Indonesia is Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS). The Surabaya Institute of Technology was founded in 1957 in the city of Surabaya.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
In the national ranking, the Surabaya Institute of Technology is in the TOP 10 best institutions, ranking 7th. Among the prestigious universities of the world institution is at 819 positions. Graduates without special difficulties are employed in prestigious companies in different countries.
Among graduates of an educational institution there are famous personalities, such as:
This is only a part of famous graduates of which the Surabaya Institute of Technology is proud.
In Surabaya, the institution has three campuses. The principal is located in the Sukolilo district, where all undergraduate programs are taught, as well as postgraduate buildings, administrative building, main library, student community center, football stadium, jogging track and student hostel, which can accommodate 1,200 first-year students.
The second campus is located in the Manyar area, and the third campus is located on Kokruminoto Street, where the undergraduate technology management course is based.
The Surabaya Institute of Technology is famous for its research centers and has the following facilities:
The institute has many student organizations involved in politics, religion, sports, art and other activities. They include the following organizations:
Particular attention at the Institute of Technology Surabaya paid to sport. In 2015, the Seaborg ITS team won first place in the College Bowl 2015, the largest football league held by the Football Association. On campus there is a stadium and a football field, futsal and basketball courts, tennis courts, wall climbing, a gymnasium and indoor badminton courts, rafting canal and jogging tracks.
Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember is a member of associations such as the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning and The Royal Institution of Naval Architects.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.