In the United States of America a large number of large-scale universities. In this state Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis (IUPUI) is considered one of the largest higher education institutions in the country. It is an institution that has been operating since 1969 in the small city of Indianapolis. Indiana-Purdue University Indianapolis provides training in undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and doctoral programs.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
In the national ranking of the country IUPUI takes 136 place. The list of prestigious international institutions is at 647 positions. Among the outstanding graduates worth noting:
Employers of prestigious companies in the country, as well as the world, are interested in graduates of an educational institution.
The main campus training camp is geographically located in Indianapolis. The university is equipped with everything necessary for comfortable living and student learning. The institution offers a comfortable furnished dormitory to foreign citizens. The university contains a rich library that owns thousands of books in different directions, and there are canteens, a cultural center, laboratories, computer classes, a sports center, and playgrounds for various games. The famous university sports team is “IUPUI Jaguars”. The college is a member of the Horizon League (NCAA Division I).
The university also consists of well-known associations:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.