Georgia State University provides an opportunity to get a quality higher education in the United States of America. Georgia State University (GSU) is state-owned and is located in the city of Atlanta. The beginning of the academic activities of this institution was laid in 1913.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Georgia State University has excellent academic rankings. They are based on high quality teaching and alumni achievements. All these parameters allow Georgia State University to constantly occupy the top lines in the first five percent of the world academic ranking. The most popular destinations in the university are:
A GSU graduate is always a welcome employee, both from American employers and globally.
From the point of view of American standards, the size of GSU is average. Up to 34,000 students can simultaneously receive the required level of education during the year. Foreign nationals are accepted to the university without any restrictions. Disciplines are taught by specialists with scientific degrees. Part of the faculty invited by the administration of the leading universities in the world. Learn all the nuances of training in this institution can be in the social networks associated with it.
Like most higher education institutions - Georgia State University is equipped scientific library with the corresponding complete set of literature. It is located on campus and meets all modern requirements. Students praise the comfortable hostels and sports complexes located near the campus.
The prestige of the university is confirmed by the presence in various academic groups. For example, APLU, ORAU, and ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITIES FOR RESEARCH IN ASTRONOMY.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.