The language school Escuela de español Hispania Valencia, founded in 2002, is conveniently located in warm Spanish Valencia near the Old Town and very close to the center - its commercial part. The building, which is a cozy villa, was built right on the Mediterranean coast. The school is accredited by educational organizations European Association for Quality Languages Services (EAQUALS) and Federación de Escuelas de Español como Lengua Extranjera (FEDELE). The educational institution is familiar with the taste of victory - twice Escuela de español Hispania Valencia was recognized as the best world school of Spanish. Learning Spanish is harmoniously built on the principles of a high level of knowledge in a relaxed atmosphere of international communication, and in combination with a pleasant, almost spa holiday, students spend unforgettable time. You can do your homework on the cozy terraces among the lushly flowering exotic plants.
The course is aimed at learning Spanish to the level of free communication in any domestic areas and consists of 6 stages, at each - an increase in the level of complexity. The program is based on the standard developments of the Cervantes Institute and provides for learning Spanish in 6 skills:
1. Oral speech. Accumulates active vocabulary
2. Writing - texts, letters, independent articles
3. Listening - listening to Spanish
4. Reading - books, periodicals
Number of hours per week: 20, duration of 1 lesson - 115 minutes. You can choose courses from 1 week, the price for which is reduced, the longer the course:
The opportunity to improve your knowledge of Spanish in a short period of time (intensive course), combining lessons with active beach recreation, recreational activities and international communication. Available programs "+":
The course is held in the summer, the number of students in a group: 7-10 people.
The cost of 1 week course: 250 €. The price includes educational materials, 3 leisure activities plus a walk around the city.
Intensive specialized course for the international exam on the Spanish DELE. The exam is held annually by the Instituto Cervantes. The lesson program is based on past tests, their detailed analysis, elaboration and trial testing. It is possible to choose a different level of difficulty: from A1 to C2.
Cost: 4 weeks - 450 €, 8 weeks - 750 €, an intensive 8-week course - 1350 €.
Training sessions are conducted only by certified teachers in the subjects necessary for entering the university. Along with the main disciplines, students improve their Spanish level qualitatively. The minimum level of knowledge achieved is B2, which allows you to successfully enter the university. In the process of learning, intermediate testing and educational consultations are conducted.
Number of students in a group: 12-13 people.
Cost: 3500-5500 €.
The program includes the study of subjects required for admission to the magistracy + basic Spanish course and preparation for the delivery of the international replacement DELE. The intensity of classes is about 200 hours per week.
Number of students in a group: 6-10.
Cost: from 3500-5500 €.
The classes are based on the specifics and terminology of a specific business area - the language is studied in situational dialogues, based on actual documentation, and thematic events are attended. Available directions:
Intensity: 20 hours a week.
The cost of a weekly course: 220 €.
The course is aimed at improving the level of training of Spanish teachers for natives and foreigners DELE. Classes are held in the active practice of methods, students conduct trial lessons in the learning process at levels A, B, C. The student chooses the levels of learning.
Cost: each level € 390 or 3 for € 995.
One-on-one lessons with a teacher allow you to get maximum information in a short time. The format allows you to concentrate on the specific wishes of the student. If necessary, in the learning process, you can transfer to group training.
Cost: 45 €.
There are several accommodation options to choose from - each of them is comfortable, especially since the cost of Escuela de español Hispania Valencia is acceptable compared to European schools.
1. Homestay. The most convenient option for students with special nutritional needs. At home, it is possible to order the right menu and the number of day meals - board (3 meals a day), half board - breakfast and dinner, only breakfast or dinner. Host families, as a rule, have been cooperating with the school for a long time, know well the needs of students, actively communicate, helping the student-tenant to immerse themselves in a new language. Most of the houses are located near the school villa, which saves you time and expenses on the road. Price for 1 week full board - € 210, half board - € 170.
2. Room in the apartment (apartment). The ability to live separately or together, there is no need to independently pay for utilities and cleaning - services are already included in the price. Paid package also includes:
The cost for 1 week of individual residence is 150 €, together it is 120 €.
3. Accommodation in a student dormitory alone or in pairs. The possibility of active communication with students from around the world. Meals, linen change and room cleaning (every week) are included in the payment. There is access to the Internet.
4. With the help of school managers it is possible to choose other accommodation options - in hotels of different levels, hostels, guest houses.
Escuela de español Hispania Valencia offers an extensive program of recreational and educational activities. Joint lessons with fellow students help to fully immerse themselves in communication in Spanish, enjoy the warm Mediterranean climate, understand the local culture and have a good rest. Depending on the course chosen, a number of activities are included in the cost of the programs Escuela de español Hispania Valencia, while others can be selected additionally to your liking. Available:
The atmosphere of the interiors of the school is thought out in detail - it fully disposes to a comfortable, relaxed learning. All rooms are bright, sunny, lots of greenery, which creates a positive mood, a desire to communicate and study in the school. Conditions for people with disabilities are created - wide doorways for the free movement of wheelchairs, ramps.
All students have free access to the Internet, printers, scanners, and a scientific library.
Language courses are held year-round. Preparatory classes for admission to the university are held closer to the beginning of the school year, vacation - in the summer.
The cost per person for 1 week of classes varies depending on the type of course:
Additional costs include:
The language course is selected taking into account the initial knowledge of the language (from the zero level), upon admission testing is carried out. Anyone can take courses, including foreigners from 16 years old. Special requirements for business courses - the required language level is not lower than B2.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.