One of the largest universities in Ireland is the Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT). It is a public institution, founded in 1887 in Dublin. The Dublin Institute of Technology provides training in undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs. His academic buildings are scattered in the central part of the capital, but at the present time, measures are being taken to transfer them to one campus.
To date, the Dublin Institute of Technology is considered one of the most popular in Ireland and is among the TOP 10 best universities in the country, taking 8th place. In the ranking of international educational institutions, the institution is at 636 positions.
Increased interest here enjoys the direction of "Engineering and Technology". Graduates without special difficulties are employed in prestigious companies.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The Dublin Institute of Technology is famous for its large number of world-famous graduates. Among them are artists, artists, writers, politicians, public figures and athletes. Among the famous worth noting:
Teachers include Pat Kenny, Rayio Taleif Éireann (news and current affairs presenter), Joan Burton (minister of social protection), Frank Hart (singer and architect), Hugh Macfadden, Breed Grant (dean of arts), Desmond Fennell (writer and philosopher culture), Lelia Doolan, John T. Lewis and others.
Educational buildings of the university are geographically located in the picturesque city of Dublin. The university is famous for its research and development. University research institutions include:
Students of the university create clubs, societies and other associations that hold various events. DIT has more than 40 student sports organizations. They conduct training in various sports, such as: athletics, football, handball, rifle shooting, water polo, archery, basketball, kite surfing and many others.
The university has a chic library, a comfortable hostel for foreign citizens, a sports complex and equipment, canteens and laboratories.
The institution is part of an elite organization - the European University Association.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.