South Korea is among the leading countries in terms of world higher education standards. One of the brightest representatives of high-level universities is the National University of Chonnam with state ownership. This institution of higher learning provides knowledge of such a level that employers are always happy to see its graduates in their enterprises. The main building of Chonnam National University (CNU) is located in Gwangju. The history of the academic activities of the institution began in 1952.
Chonnam National University has a strong position in the lists of national academic rankings. He constantly takes places in the top lines of the list of the best South Korean institutions of higher education. At the same time finding the CNU in the first 5 percent of the most elite universities of the state, makes it one of the most popular places of study in Asia. Such parameters provide Chonnam National University with a constant influx of applicants among local youth and foreigners.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Chonnam National University is considered a major learning center. Within its walls at the same time educational services are received by about 23 thousand students. This number also includes students from other states (this figure varies around 3% of all students studying). The educational process is conducted by 2,300 teachers, including a fairly large percentage of foreign specialists.
The institution offers to those who wish to participate in programs for the international exchange of students. For information on this topic, you can go to the social pages related to CNU.
The entire educational period at the service of students is a large scientific library. It is filled with all sorts of literature in all disciplines studied at the university. For non-resident and foreign citizens there is a comfortable hostel, located near the faculties.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.