Chonbuk National University or 전북 대학교 (CBNU) - founded in 1947 in the city of Jeonju (Republic of Korea). The National University of Jeonbuk is a non-profit public educational institution. Currently, the institution ranks 15th in the list of the best universities of its country and 568 in the international ranking.
CBNU is a large educational institution, since more than 21,000 students study at the same time (3% of this number are foreign students). 2200 highly qualified specialists represent the academic faculty of the university. The academic year is traditionally divided into two semesters. The most popular among educational areas is engineering and technology. Chonbuk National University has the following structures:
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The campus is located within the city of Jeonbuk. The students have at their disposal a library, sports facilities, laboratories, cafes, as well as a hostel. It provides for the comprehensive development of students in the non-academic period. On campus there are clubs and sports clubs. All the necessary resources are also available for successful learning. Academic, social and sports life of the university is covered in social networks and on the university portal.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.