The University of Charles Darwin (Charles Darwin University) is considered a young, but very promising research institution in Australia. The university started its academic activity in 2003.
The university is famous for its deep research work and is included in the world TOP 7 on this criterion. In his country at the moment he is on the 25th place, and in the international ranking it occupies 600 position. Has a worthy indicator of the quality of teaching. Employers of international companies have a great interest in the graduates of the institution. Among the interesting facts of the institution can be identified:
The Australian Government is funding a student program to get to know local tribes, as well as nearby oceans and coasts. Thanks to such interesting studies, conducted at the Charles Darwin University, there are quite a few students who want to become university students.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The university is a member of such associations as:
Charles Darwin University owns three campuses in the beautiful Australian city of Darwin. Foreign citizens are offered a comfortable hostel with all amenities.
The institution pays special attention to sports. Thanks to the support of the Elite Athlete Support Program, professional athletes seamlessly combine training with training. Also periodically hold competitions with other universities in Australia.
In the possession of the university includes a chic library, research centers, sports complexes, canteens, own radio station Territory FM.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.