In 1887 he began academic activities of one of the oldest universities in the United States - Catholic University of America or Catholic University of America, abbreviated CUA. The campus is located in Washington. The university is surely among the top 250 best universities in the United States.
The admission committee gives the right to become a student only to those applicants who have successfully passed the exams and studied well in previous educational institutions. The percentage of admission is quite high, about 70% of applicants become students of this university. This indicator may vary depending on the faculty and the program. The academic year is divided into two semesters.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
CUA is considered a medium-sized educational institution and has about 8,000 students. Most of the students are Americans, but among them there are citizens of other countries. Almost 700 specialists work for the university. Both educators and students can participate in exchange programs.
Students have educational buildings, a university library and a hostel. The university is a member of many prestigious associations, including IFCU, ORAU and ACCU.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.