Here you can find 25 best institutions with german summer courses in Austria for international students. Also, we put together information with description, rankings, reviews and prices for programs for international children and students, how to apply to make it easier to make the right choice. FREE admission services to our partner institutions, places are limited.
Summer camp for children wishing to learn German.
- Age: 12-18 years;
- Dates: July 6 - August 1, 2015;
- ] Course length: from 2 weeks;
- One-week courses: July 6-12, July 26-August 1;
- Arrival - Monday, until 5.00, departure - Saturday, until 12.00; [999.12 ]
- Beginning of classes - every Monday;
- Intensity: 3-5 lessons per day (classes run from Monday to Saturday, include the following sections: grammar, vocabulary, reading, conversational lessons);
- The duration of the lesson is 40 minutes.
At the end of the course, all students receive certificates.
Classes are held at the nearest Seefeld school.
Tuition fee: 1 week of the program for the child - 1750 CHF.
The cost of the program in Ariana Zefeld already includes:
[ 999.28] Training (15 language lessons per week); Entertaining entertainment program, excursions;Full board accommodation and meals; All the necessary study materials; Certificate of completion of the course.
Additional services: [999.41 ]
- Individual lessons - 80 CHF;
- Golf lessons from 80 CHF;
- Riding lessons - from 55 CHF;
- Tennis lessons from 50-80 CHF.
Extract of the description of institutions in currect section:
DID Language School Deutsch-Institut Wien has been providing quality educational services for foreign students in Austria and Germany for more than a year. To date, more than 5,000 students study at the school every year, this is one of the most famous and popular centers of the German language.
The educational institution also organizes wonderful summer language courses in Vienna. All the students of the courses live in the very center of Vienna, until the famous Belvedere Palace the path takes only 15 minutes by foot, and to the city railway station - about 10 minutes.
All pupils live in a new comfortable residence A & O (built in 2013): they are cozy and comfortable rooms with a private bathroom (2-4 people each), daily cleaning and regularly (every 4 days) changing Bed linen and towels. Meals are organized according to the principle of full boarding.