Here you can find 25 best institutions with summer french courses in Austria for international students. Also, we put together information with description, rankings, reviews and prices for programs for international children and students, how to apply to make it easier to make the right choice. FREE admission services to our partner institutions, places are limited.
Summer camp for children wishing to learn French.
- Age: 12-18 years;
- Dates: July 6 - August 1, 2015;
- ] Course length: from 2 weeks;
- One-week courses: July 6-12, July 26-August 1;
- Arrival - Monday, until 5.00, departure - Saturday, until 12.00; [999.12 ]
- Beginning of classes - every Monday;
- Intensity: 3-5 lessons per day (classes run from Monday to Saturday, include the following sections: grammar, vocabulary, reading, conversational lessons);
- The duration of the lesson is 40 minutes.
At the end of the course, all students receive certificates.
Classes are held at the nearest Seefeld school.
Tuition fee: 1 week of the program for the child - 1750 CHF.
The cost of the program in Ariana Zefeld already includes:
[ 999.28] Training (15 language lessons per week); Entertaining entertainment program, excursions;Full board accommodation and meals; All the necessary study materials; Certificate of completion of the course.
Additional services: [999.41 ]
- Individual lessons - 80 CHF;
- Golf lessons from 80 CHF;
- Riding lessons - from 55 CHF;
- Tennis lessons from 50-80 CHF.
Extract of the description of institutions in currect section:
The town of Seefeld, in which the linguistic Ariana Zeefeld is conveniently located, is 1200 meters above sea level in the Tyrolean Alps (Austrian territory), only 20 kilometers separate the school from the large Innsbruck airport. On the territory of Seefeld, the Winter Olympic Games were held twice, which speaks eloquently of the hospitality, silence and tranquility of this resort place.
All students of Ariana Zeefeld are accommodated in a comfortable and cozy hotel located near the school: the rooms are equipped with personal amenities, all necessary furniture and household appliances. Meals are organized according to the principle of full boarding (3 times a day), during excursions on excursions and walks pupils receive a lunch pack.
A rich entertainment and cognitive program is provided for the pupils: