Brno University of Technology (VUT) is the second largest higher education institution in the Czech Republic. Brno University of Technology is a prestigious public institution founded in 1899. The university is located in the city of Brno.
In the national ranking, Brno University of Technology is in the TOP 5 best institutions, currently occupying the 4th place. Among international universities, he is at 634 positions.
The strongest and most popular direction in this institution is the direction "Engineering and Technology". Graduates of the institution without special difficulties are employed in prestigious companies around the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The main campus of the Brno Technical University is located in the largest Czech city - Brno. The school has a large library. There is also a sports complex, playgrounds for various games, equipment, a cultural center, and research laboratories. Foreign citizens are offered a comfortable hostel.
Brno University of Technology is a member of the European University Association and Conference of European Schools for Advanced Engineering Education and Education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.