One of the most elite Mexican institutions of higher education in Mexico is the Benmeri Autonomous University in Puebla. State ownership is an added benefit of the Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla (BUAP) for applicants. It is one of the oldest universities in the South American continent. The university began its academic activities in 1587. The main building of the educational institution is located in the city of Pueblo.
The Mexican National Ranking places the Benmerian Autonomous University in Puebla ninth among the most popular universities in the country. BUAP is characterized by the traditional education of an old and honorable institution with high teaching criteria. Such indicators allow the educational institution to rank in the first 5 percent of the TOP list of the best universities in the world. Employers have long paid attention to the quality of training of graduates from BUAP, which makes it possible to easily employ graduates not only in Central America, but throughout the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The Benmerian Autonomous University in Puebla is quite impressive in size. Every year, 44,000 students study there. Foreign citizens can enter the university on a general basis. The teaching of disciplines in all faculties employs 4,000 specialists. Some of them are invited teachers from other countries. BUAP works closely with various educational centers on international student exchange. All the details of the educational process can be learned from the social networks that belong to the Benémerian Autonomous University in Puebla.
The resources of a huge library complex allow students to study additional literature and scientific research. Anyone can stay in a dorm on campus.
The university is rightly proud of its membership in the academic group ASOCIACIÓN NACIONAL DE UNIVERSIDADES E INSTITUCIONES DE EDUCACIÓN SUPERIOR and its long-term membership in the CONSORCIO DE UNIVERSIDADES MEXICANAS network.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.