Beijing Secondary School No. 65 was founded in the center of the Chinese capital in 1864. Not far from the campus are many metropolitan attractions, monuments of culture and architecture:
The total area reaches 17 thousand square meters, and the construction area - 26 thousand square meters. Today, there are about 2200 students studying here, 200 qualified teachers work. The quality of education is eloquently told by statisticians: almost 100% of graduates enter the selected universities without problems, 100% successfully pass the specialized HSK exam. Students who passed HSK level 6 testing are most often selected by the Beijing University, the People's University of China and Tsinghua University, receive scholarships and grants for training.
The first year is taught in English, and Chinese is studied in intensive mode. Also, the curriculum includes basic, fundamental subjects: mathematics, computer science, fine arts and English. The goal of the first year is to pass the HSK language test at level 4 to go to the main class and study subjects already with Chinese peers.
A comfortable hotel-type campus accommodates all students on board. The rooms have refrigerators and telephones, own bathroom and all necessary furniture (including a comfortable bed, a closet and a private table for classes). The entire territory of the school campus is under video surveillance around the clock, the students are guaranteed complete safety.
On weekdays, a full meal is organized in the common dining room (three times a day): the diet includes both national dishes of China and traditional European dishes.
In their free time, students are offered a rich and diverse cultural program, entertainment and leisure activities. There is a large number of electives and sections: you can engage in physical education or music, needlework, master photography or dancing.
The Celestial Empire also maintains its status as a technologically advanced state here - the school is equipped with everything necessary for quality education: well-equipped classes, a modern computer center, its own radio studio and museum, an extensive library and functional scientific laboratories.
Applications from applicants are accepted until September 1.
Please pay attention to additional fees not included in the cost:
Foreign applicants can submit documents after grades 7-9:
A certificate of full secondary education is issued after the end of grade 12.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.