At the Australian National University, you can get a diploma of a higher educational institution with a state form of ownership. Currently, Australian National University (ANU) occupies the second line in the national academic ranking of the best universities in the world. Adds prestige to the university and entry into the first 5 percent of the world's best educational centers (list of institutions, compiled according to international experts). Structurally, the ANU is formed from seven colleges. Also attached to it is the Institute of Advanced Studies, which focuses on research.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
About 40 buildings belonging to the Australian National University, recognized as architectural monuments, annually visited by thousands of tourists.
Next to the main building of the university is the National Museum of the country and the well-known international organization State Association of Scientific and Applied Research.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.