Ateneo de Manila University (ADMU) is a private non-profit university, which is currently ranked second among the educational institutions of the Philippines and at 565 in the world. The academic path of this institution began with the fact that the Spanish Jesuits in Manila founded the Municipal School of Esquel, a public elementary school in 1859. After school, gained the status of the university and became known as the University of Ateneo de Manila. To understand the essence of the traditions of this educational institution - it is worth knowing that its motto sounds like “Lux In Domino” (Light of the Lord). For students, this means becoming a light that carries knowledge and love of God.
The school belongs to the average size of universities. Over 12,000 students study there. More than a thousand teachers make up the teaching staff of the university. ADMU has 1% of international students. Such a low figure is associated with the remoteness of the region and the complex geographical position.
Ateneo de Manila University is divided into basic education and two main higher education schools: Loyola schools located on the Loyola Heights campus and vocational schools located in the Rockwell and Salcedo Campuses in Makati.
Loyola offers undergraduate and graduate students educational programs in the arts and sciences. It includes:
In the professional department:
The university is a member of organizations and associations:
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is located in the city of Quezon City in the Philippines. The campus is located within the city and includes educational buildings, student dormitories, catering facilities (cafes, canteens, restaurants), sports facilities, a library. Campus life is featured on the university’s website and on social networks.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.